Sunday, November 13, 2011

Something Borrowed, Something Blue


Luna : What the.....?

April : What are you looking at,dog?

April : I think I look simply dashing in my 'new', albeit a bit small, blue and black raincoat

Luna : THIS is what the raincoat is supposed to look like!

The other day I was putting April out in the hay field.  And the heavens burst and it pelted rain.  So to help keep her a bit dry, I borrowed Luna's coat.  The belly strap which is a bit too big on Luna was just barely hanging on by the last bit of velcro on each side on April.  And then it slipped forward in front of her bony hips.  She didn't care, but The Old Ewe who was out with her was giving her a wide berth, ready to make a run for it if that weird creature got too close. And of course the rain stopped shortly after.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, my momma used to have sheep, one looked just like that! Beautiful dogs. I'd love for you to visit me
    Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww......we have to take care of our seniors :0) Nice of Luna to share.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments, so don't be shy!