Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nelson Tours the Jungle





The beast has been unleashed.  Nelson has been taken out on a couple of supervised day passes.  Now he is hanging around the door in the evening, wanting to go out, and complaining loudly.  He has got braver and yesterday evening wandered through the living room when all four of us where there, as well as Jake, Luna and Smudge. Of course no one dared move, although Luna would have loved to, but she does know what stay means, most of the time. We could almost imagine Smudge going lalalalala with her paws in her ears, and her eyes closed, refusing to admit that Nelson exists.  She wouldn't look at him, not sure whether it was by design or just dumb luck, but she never seemed to be looking in the direction he was.  Surely she could hear him or smell him.

Click on the arrow here, while you watch the kind of boring video below. Makes it a little more bearable:)

6 comments:

  1. Aw what a pretty kitty! I just found mine, she'd been lost for almost 3 months
    Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is purrty funny. Better your living room than ours
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks quite comfy outside..and I see you have him brushed out really nicely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Nelson. I'm glad he got his "hall pass." Kilt went nuts when I played "A Lion Sleeps Tonight." Made me SMILE. I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous black hunter. He looks my like my Leo, the great white hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really nice to Nelson coming out of his shell!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments, so don't be shy!