Sunday, January 30, 2011

We're So Excited!

I've mentioned before that it doesn't take much to make me happy. 
 Since we've had so many dull, rainy days lately, waking up this morning to perfectly clear skies, and then the sun hitting the trees just down the road from us at 8:07 makes me really happy.



Here's the forecast.  Those are Celsius temperatures, so the daytime ones are above freezing. 


If you haven't read that post, you should have a look.
I did by chance come across that border collie picture.  It is some one's profile picture, but no one I know, and not a profile I'd ever clicked on.  
Weird eh?
Heading out to get some vitamin D:)

7 comments:

  1. I did go & read that entry & left you a comment which I think sort of explains it. You wouldn't have had to click it, just load a page with it....

    I had not looked at the forecast. Wow. Obviously my American friend picked the wrong week to come up LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 50 degrees..get out the suntan lotion..of course I am very jealous..we are headed into the deep freeze again. I kinda like Border Collie weather myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hornblower - Thanks for the comment on the other post. You are obviously a lot more computer literate than me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it beautiful out. You must have a good mountain view. I am afraid to go in my garden having ignored it last season.
    I am always leaving tools out with good intentions. Why do they always make the handles green? Silly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just because we sent our sun to every buddy some forgot to stay here. Its drizzling!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful morning! Excellent start to your day :) Know you enjoyed it!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah, When I saw that title I knew it must be sunny! You certainly deserve some sunshine so take the day off and go play in the sun! Strike while the sun is hot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments, so don't be shy!