Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yesterday's list

--Plant garlic - check
--Plant bulbs - fail
--Unload and stack firewood - fail, but Larry did nearly half of it, so does that count?
--Put up the wood around the bathroom window - check, but it took three times as long as I thought.  But, hooray, all the window surrounds on the house have been painted!
--Install a couple of new exterior lights - check, but that was another job that took three times as long as I thought
                                                     
                                                                      Before and after


--Start digging up the dahlias - fail
--Take the dogs for a good walk - check, we went down to the dyke late this afternoon.  Luna found a stinky rotten salmon to roll in.  Therefore we had to get her in the water to make her bearable to be around, gross:(
--Spend too much time on the computer - check, 'nuf said 

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading about it all!
    You've got so much energy!

    Dead fish LOL. Daisy is my gal obsessed with doggie perfume; always finds something dead to roll in. If all else fails, she'll go for goose poop. Silly girl. Of course she's the one who doesn't swim & HATES getting bathed so you can imagine the fun we have getting her cleaned up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did pretty darn good on that "to do" list.
    I like your new lights, nice improvement.
    What good dog doesn't like a good roll in something stinky! I like to rub my face in it too!
    ~Ryker

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments, so don't be shy!