Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stress

 I was at the doctors this morning.  He asked me if I had stress in my life.  I said that everyone has stress of some sort or another.  He asked me if I had any new stress in my life, and I said no.

Too bad my appointment hadn't been tomorrow.  I think my answer would have been different.

My 22 year old son bought this tonight:(


1983 Honda CX650E.
82500 kms; Liquid cooled, shaft drive; great bike, runs well, good condition. This is a very rare bike and is eligible for collector plates. Comes with Krauser sadllebags and new mufflers – never installed, new battery, good tires - lots of tread. $2,500 obo


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh boy.
    That bike was built the year my little brother was born. For some reason that makes me feel old.

    I'm always wrestling with the idea of getting a motorcycle, but it always comes back to the fact that my dogs can't ride with me so I decide it's not worth it. That, and I don't like all the noise. (It's why I don't really get too excited about snowmobiling either - Give me a dog team any day... no need for such machines.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your anxiety. My hubby used to ride these. I made him give it up if he wanted us to have kids, which he did. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments, so don't be shy!