Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busted!


Can you please throw this toy for me?
I'm such a good boy...



And do you see what my naughty sister is doing?



Nice try Jake.
He was caught in the act.  Larry was on the roof cleaning out the gutters, and I was around the back painting.  He glanced down to the front lawn, and there was Jake working on his fifth egg.  Then Larry watched him get up and head around the corner of the house by the front door.  He had found a nest of eggs in the corner of a garden, up against the house.
Luna showed up to do some cleanup, while Jake tried to lay the blame elsewhere:)
Thankfully he survived the night with no desperate retching or pleas to go outside.  They get fed eggs anyway, so I guess it wasn't too much of a shock to his system.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better to eat than something you should'nt ;-)

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank heavens it was eggs! When I FIRST looked at the photo (on my small laptop, crappy screen) I thought those were MUSHROOMS. eeeek. I was thinking - oh, no! death cap! Trish McConnell just warned us about those!!!

    Sheesh. way to scare a myopic girl LOL

    My guys love eggs but they will not crack them themselves. Silly dogs, need me to crack them into their bowls.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...thats a good one
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments, so don't be shy!