Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

Thought I would show you some of my thrifty bargains from last weeks storewide half price sale at my favourite thrift store.

Avia long sleeved top with half zip $2.25 and Eddie Bauer goose down vest $2.50


Saucony running jacket, $2.50 and Gap running leggings $2.  Running type hat, $1.25


On a different day I got these leather Keds for 50 cents.

Jake got a new protective cover for his chair for $1.50

Looks like I had better continue on with the running through the Fall and Winter season. No excuses that I have nothing to wear!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You got some fantastic deals. Thrift stores are awesome places to shop.
    I hope your elbow and arm are getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our thrift stores but just recently a friend brought home some clothes and there were bed bugs in the bag. I just can't bring myself to go back there. Makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeew, yuk! That would be off putting:-( One of the big thrift stores here has a heat treatment room that they put all the furniture through to kill off any undesireables. I haven't heard that they put the clothes through there though.

      Delete
  3. You did find some good things. 50 cents for those Keds and they look almost new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great buys! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments, so don't be shy!